How to repurpose Youtube videos to Instagram Reels
- Download the YouTube video to your device.
- Open the Instagram app on your device and tap on the "Reels" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the "+" icon to create a new reel.
- Choose the video you just downloaded from your device's camera roll.
- Trim the video to the desired length, using the editing tools provided in Instagram.
- Add music, text, stickers, or other creative elements to the reel, if desired.
- Publish the reel by tapping the "Share" button.
Alternatively you can use a third party video editing software, create the reel and download it to your device and then use the above process to upload it on instagram.
Remember that Instagram has some guidelines for the length of a reel, which is typically between 15 seconds and 1 minute.